Saturday, December 26, 2009

We wish you a boring Christmas.. We wish you a boring Christmas.. We wish you a boring Christmas.. And a happieeeee new year~

Hmmmm... What can I say? This year's Christmas wasn't THAT bad... Went to my cousin's house, had 2 matches of DotA with him, went for a swim at Penang Time Square on Friday with him (ps: his dad owns an apartment there. RICH fella.), went shopping for clothes*smiles* on Sunday at Sunshine Farlim, had dinner at a hawker centre somewhere in Air Itam after that before heading home and taa-daaaaaaaa~! Here I am! Sigh... Missed my family gathering though. Ma mum was kinda tired and sleepy so she decided to skipped this once... And we accompanied her.
Sigh... This wasn't exactly my idea of a perfect Christmas. Presents!!! I WAN MA PRESENTS!!! Santa, didn't you read my letter? Or was I in the naughty list?! OH NO!!! T.T
Well I'm returning to Malacca tomorrow. Too bad, wish I could stay here a little longer. But duty calls! I mean... Academic obligation calls. =( Guess its time for me to turn in. Goodnight everyone. See you in the historical city. Toodles!

0 comments: