Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My arch enemy - The Flu Bug

OH NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Not again?! What have i done to you oh mighty flu bug? Tell me lar.. What have i done to u? There are like 6.804 billion people in the world as of 15 december 2009... So why me and not them? Why??????? Okay. Stop it Eujin. Keep your cool. You are just being stupid, yelling non-stop like a maniac. Sigh...
Huh? Oh hi!!! Didn't notice you there. Hahaha... My bad. Well you see, I'm sick again. Flu. No thanks to the flu bug (CURSE YOU!!!). I seriously have no idea why am I so prone to flu. Did I offend the inventor of flu or something? *chuckles* Aherm... Now isn't the time to crack some silly jokes. Sigh.... My physics quiz arrrrrrr... To think that I fell sick on the day that I was supposed to sit for two quizzes. That's right, TWO for God's sake!!!! This is sad... Don't you agree with me? Well what can I say??? I'm just plain unlucky.. Thats all. OK lar... I better go make myself a nice glass of warm milk, take my medication and turn in early (just for today*winks*). Don't miss me kies? =P Cya folks!!!!

0 comments: