Tuesday, April 20, 2010

IAMSOWORRIEDICOULDBREAKINTOAMILLIONPIECESRIGHTNOW

Sigh... What's happening to me? I used to be much better. Am I taking a turn for the worse right now? Please don't... At least not during such a crucial period of my life. I'm going to need everything I have to get through this unscathed. 'Great'! Jammed again.... Something's not right but what??? My brain? My hands? What?! What?! I can't seem to put my feelings, emotions, opinions, ideas, criticism, comments etc into words lately. Has the typewriter in my brain gone haywire??? Why do I have trouble expressing myself? Did my brain just switch into reverse gear without my knowing? The last thing that I'd want before my MUET test is to be deprived of all my writing skills... GOD IF YOU ARE UP THERE, PLEASE HELP ME!!!

0 comments: